Throughout the workday we will:
- Keep a daily visitors’ log for the office and on every Jobsite (big and small).
- Maintain paperless communication between the homeowner and staff using digital and telephonic processes.
For any planning, design, and other meetings that need to be face to face, we will schedule these to be by appointment in our office.
For our weekly remodeling onsite production meetings with clients, we will conduct these as virtual meetings whenever possible.
When onsite, we will:
- Maintain 6’ distancing between staff members and trade partners.
- Maintain 10’ distance between clients and staff or trade partners.
- Wear a facemask, glasses, and gloves at all times.
- Carry disinfectant gel and use it before and after every encounter.
- Ask homeowners to designate a bathroom for technicians only to use throughout the day and will disinfect it before initial use and at the end of the day.
- Refrain from petting family pets. While we love pets, we will avoid contact no matter how cute they are.
Note: Our trade partners have committed to following the same rules laid out by the Governor and BIAW.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this newsletter.
You can rest assured that Shirey Home Pro is doing everything possible to keep you safe. When you’re ready, please give us a call or complete our contact form online.